Saturday, June 21, 2014

Luxe Box Summer 2014!

I have been a subscriber to Luxe Box by Loose Button for a few years now and they have rarely let me down!
A few years back, this was a monthly subscription but now they are done seasonally. Every seasonal box comes with 6-9 products, sometimes they also have upgrade options that can guarantee certain products. The box I am sharing with you today is the standard Summer 2014 Luxe Box.


Products are discussed in no particular order.

1. Prada Milano Infusion D'Iris eau de parfum: this is a deluxe sample of the eau de parfum and contains 8 mL. It's quite a pretty fragrance, nice and light for spring/summer.

2. Nicole by O.P.I mini nail polish: the polish name wasn't on the bottle but the colour is a minty green. I tried it on my pinky nail and it took 3 coats for full coverage but still looks streaky. Not a fan of this one.

3. teeez Chain of Stones Nail Lacquer in Toxic Tangerine: full size nail lacquer that looks more coral than tangerine on the nails. Took 2 coats for full coverage but drying time is longer than some other brands I have tried.

4. teeez Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow in Vanilla Sunbeam: full size single eyeshadow. The colour is a rose gold and very pretty. Pigmentation is great and application is smooth. Definitely will check out some other shadows by this brand.

5. Crabtree & Evelyn La Source ultra-moisturizing hand therapy: this is also a deluxe sample, containing 25 g. Left my hands velvety smooth and very hydrated.

6. Luxe Box black tweezers: everyone needs a pair of tweezers, right? Sharp and does its job, no complaints here!

7. Nexxus Color Assure 3 Step System: single use of the primer, shampoo and conditioner. This is my least favourite item in any subscriptions box. Without trying it for at least 2 weeks, how would I know if it's good for my hair?

8. Eslor Introductory Collection: contains samples for their soothing refiner and cleanser, replenishing scrub, comforting mask, and soothing cream. Again, only 1-2 uses, not enough to see if it'll work well with my skin.

9. Crest 3DWhite Whitestrips and Toothpaste: 3 strips and 6 samples of toothpaste, with coupons for the 3DWhite mouthwash. I have tried this line previously and I liked everything in this line. The whitestrips will make your teeth more sensitive for 1-2 days though.

Hope you found this helpful! Thanks for reading!

cheers,
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment