Monday, September 29, 2014

Luxe Box Fall 2014

It's that time of the "Season" again! The box I am sharing with you today is the standard Fall 2014 Luxe Box. I had wanted to upgrade but I got on the site too late, maybe next time!


1. Vita Liberata Rapid 4-7 Day Tan Mousse: this is a tanning mousse for the body. Tanning products are not something I use regularly so I can't comment on the performance of this product compared to others on the market. However, it is a 25 mL bottle and is easy to blend out. The effects can be seen immediately and is definitely buildable over a few days.

2. Loose Button fan brush: not something I use, ever. It is soft to the touch but I'd rather another beauty product over a brush any day.


3. Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: love this type of face cleanser. It is super gentle and the enzyme peels away dead skin cells noticeably. Small 20g sample size will last about a month if used 3-4 times a week. I have used several different brands of enzyme peels and they are my favourite because you can really feel the difference after using just once!


4. theBalm En Root Hair Shine Serum: it is a sample sized serum but these things last a long time. I do love it for traveling and this smells like the tropics. Although I wouldn't say it's better than anything else I have tried but it's nice.


5. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Autumn Haze: full-sized lip gloss. I enjoy a lot of Burt's Bees products (cuticle balm is amazing!) but this gloss is gritty with not much colour payoff. 


6. So Susan Concealer Quad: the box it comes in is gorgeous but the product packaging itself feels a bit cheap. The concealers are not the most creamy and needs to be warmed up between the fingers before application. I would pass on this.


7. So Susan Universal Blush: I really like this blush! Again, same thing as the concealer quad, the box is beautiful but the packaging feels cheap. The blush gives off a healthy sheen once applied and a little goes a long way! I thought this one would be unflattering on my yellow-undertoned skin but it was actually quite pretty.


Not as many products in this box compared to the Summer version but the value is still there. I wish Loose Button will consider removing the brushes as a product because most people have their own brushes already and I personally would prefer another beauty item instead.


Happy fall everyone! Thanks for reading!


cheers,

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment