Tuesday, June 17, 2014

imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway Nails REVIEW

I had the chance of trying the imPRESS Press-on Manicure this past week and am very pleasantly surprised!
It was very easy to apply and it lasted well over 6 days and the shine lasted the whole time I had the manicure.
The problems I had with this DIY manicure is that the thumb pieces were just the right fit for my nail bed so I had to file down my nail all the way down. Also, it was slightly difficult to wash my hair since the sticky bits did not go all the way to the edge of the nails, leaving a slight gap between the manicure and my cuticles. When I was washing my hair, it will catch onto the hair and caused a bit of breakage.
There was some chipping of the nail colour by the end of the fourth day, but I use my hands a lot so it wasn't a big surprise to me.
A few tips with regards to using this yourself: peel off the sticker backing for all the nails before you start putting them on your nails. I did them one by one and by the time I finished my left hand, I was having trouble peeling the backing off with the newly manicured hand.
Overall, I think this product is great if you are on the go and need a super quick manicure. It required no drying time and the shine is fabulous. I received many complements on my nails while I wore it :)
I will definitely buy the imPRESS Press-on Manicure again, but will probably not wear it for longer than 5 days.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you found this review useful!

cheers,
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment